The Blogsicle

Monday, August 15, 2005

Sleep deprivation ...

I think I found the limts of my ability to survive sleep deprivation last week:

  • Tuesday: stayed up writing music. 1.5 hours sleep.
  • Wendesday: stayed up finishing the music. 1.5 hours sleep.
  • Thursday: went out to a concert in the City. 5 hours sleep.
  • Friday: a Girl's Night out where we drank and talked into the morning. 4 hours sleep.
  • Saturday: picnic up in the City followed by a movie. 3 hours sleep.
  • Sunday: 6-mile walk in the morning followed by an afternoon walking around San José's Jazz Festival. Crashed pretty hard in the evening. 11 hours sleep.
When I woke up this morning I had just come out of one of the longest sleep periods I've had in months. And I was still tired. Just after lunch I got the Food Coma baaaaad and I literally zonked out for about 10 minutes or so at my desk.

I've found I start acting really weird when I get sleep deprived. I make really lame jokes, or at least attempt to because everything just seems funnier. Ha ha. Fortunately my friends I guess put up with me. Thank goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home