The Blogsicle

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Dibs

*click*

And the Blogsicle was born.

The first post is always the hardest. What do you say? Why is this blog here? What did you have for breakfast? Yadayada.

Well, I came to the realization the other day while riding Red Bull-induced high that writing is actually a hobby of mine. It's fun. It's theraputic. It clears the clutter in my head. I guess it's a sign of the times that blogging is an accepted social activity these days. Go figure.

Like most bloggers out there I don't really have a purpose for the blog right now. :P But if I were to pick a Mission Statement I'd say that the world is waaaaaaaay too serious and a little "healthy insanity" couldn't hurt. :)

Bye!

p.s. Of course most of the blog names are taken out there but "blogsicle" had the fewest number of Google matches and the other Blogsicle seems to have gone away anyways. Oh, and don't sue me over name infingement. I have no money. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home