The Blogsicle

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Bye bye squishy feeling

I was out in the company of the person that made me all squishy 'n stuff, and there was this other girl he was with. And he was clearly smitten with her. Rats. Just when I thought I was making some sort of headway with him do I find that he's all into this other girl. Oh well. Move on. Keep looking. Poo.

I don't like to try to "put out" or impress other people. I mean, that's just not me. I have always figured that just by doing what I normally do that I'll eventually meet someone. That has always worked for me in the past. It should still work. But I guess when you have gone a while without having someone in particular in your life and all of your friends are getting married and having kids, it makes you sort of feel left out. Or like an extra dessert someone brought to a party that no one ate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home