The Blogsicle

Thursday, August 11, 2005

That warm and squishy feeling ... ?

I refuse to say I'm in love because I don't think I am. But ... you know ... there's this guy ... and ... you know ... Well when I talk to him sometimes I get that squishy feeling. And, no, I'm positive that feeling isn't the result of having some incontinence problem. At least, not the last time I checked. But ... I don't really know where I stand with him. I know he's interested in a couple of other people. But I guess sometimes I still hope and wonder.

It's funny because I've been sort of coaching this other friend on how to capture the heart of this cute little girl. I've been telling him not to try to impress this person or do anything much out of the ordinary. You know, just be yourself? And here I find myself almost becoming a hypocrite by going out of my way to impress this guy. As if that would somehow make him mine? (Of course, if I really wanted to make him mine I suppose there's electronic collars and sedatives, but I don't really want him that bad.)

*sigh!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home