The Blogsicle

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

OK, I caved...

A friend is a frequent visitor to OkCupid. I am not really into the online dating thing, so I didn't ever figure I'd register an account there. But anyways, I was following links one night and ended up taking one of their tests---which of course asks you to register to get the answer. Well, a few days later I took most of the tests and answered quite a few of the 1,400-odd questions. (The more things you answer the better the profile their computer has of you, of course.) So I was looking over my page and lo and behold a little meter sits right on the side:

OkCupid results

I have to love the fact I'm listed as being hornier than other girls my age and yet at the same time "more pure". Go figure.

And the "extroverted" part? I guess so... I mean, I used to be a total introvert. In a way I think that's funny too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home