The Blogsicle

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Eight Ten guys in 1 night

NO.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

I went speed dating. :)

... and it was ... interesting. I mean, when Peanut told me about this and said, "hey, let's go!" I was like, ho-kay dokee, I'll try anything once. So we went tonight.

This one was in the format of four 8-minute dates, a break, then four more 8-minute dates. Some people were cool, some were not. Some were obsessed with their work, some really were not into conversation at all. (I almost started playing Tic-Tac-Toe with one guy. Seriously!) And some were just ... err ... different. (Another guy gave me a little plush mouse with his phone number on it. And I made it dance too. [And those who know me well know about my ability to make plush animals gyrate.])

Would I go again? Maybe, but not for a while. Though, it was fun and it was an experience. To that end, it met my expectation that this would be a different night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home