The Blogsicle

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

What a ________ (adj) guy . . .

Oh, dear Diary! I have so much to tell you! Well, there's this guy ... and you know ... I've been _________ing (verb) with him. I met him in a __________ (public location) a couple weeks ago. Since then we've been _________ing (verb) a lot. Sometimes at work, sometimes at night. It's funny because we didn't show each other our _________ (plural noun) at first. But I've seen his __________ (plural noun) and I think they're cute! Tonight we got a chance to ________ (verb) again, but we did it a different way than usual. (As if there was a usual?) Ohmigosh, the ________ (plural noun) were all over the place. Still it was a lot of fun. We talked about how we both love hot _________ (noun), how some people are total wimps too. I think people ought to be more adventurous. I mean there's this place, ____________ (name of store), and apparently they have lots of ____________ (noun) that would make most people sweat! But I guess I'm up for the challenge---he's been there a number of times. So we're both going to __________ (verb) and ___________ (verb). I guess I'm a little afraid, because it really has been a while since I have ________ed (past verb). I hope it's not going to be too oily---somehow my _________ (body part) can't take that much sometimes. Anyways, it'll be an adventure to be sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home