The Blogsicle

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Boys are stupid

Really boys are. I mean, what is up with this obsessiveness about physical appearance? This guy I was talking to didn't put his picture because he was afraid of what people would think---actually he doesn't look half bad. But then he's like "I'm a geek". OK, so? "Are you looking for a geek?" Um, I really don't care! Like being a geek is bad? (Duh, I am one.) Whatever, people!

OK, here's the truth:

I'm looking for someone who has a personality, who's honest, who lives their lives openly, who is considerate of others, and who will treat me like a best friend (not as their queen or their Special Object). I don't care if you're a geek, an artist, a librarian, a CEO, an accountant, a vegetarian ... whatever.

And at least in this particular guy's case the clencher was that he had a girlfriend for an extended period of time w/out telling the rest of his friends. OMFG WTH? That's like uncool.


Please note: not all boys are necessarily stupid. I've met quite a number who I think are quite the awesome studmuffins. But, in general, I still think boys are stupid. So there. *pppbpbbbpbpbpttt!*

2 Comments:

  • i gotta admit, as a mother of two boys (one a teenager) boys are "challenged" in ways girls arent. i cant say dumb, im their mom, but well, i love them both but i swear (dont tell him!) the older one is retarded, when he turned thirteen his brains leaked out and now hes retarded.

    By Blogger Dak-Ind, at 10:13 PM  

  • I'm sorry to hear about the brain leakage! I blame the acids in soda. I have a few cans of soda in my office that I've never opened and the liquid inside literally ate through the bottom of the can. Imagine what it's doing to little boys across America! Oh, the horror!!! :(

    By Blogger Amster, at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home