The Blogsicle

Saturday, September 16, 2006

There's a man outside my window...

There's nothing like coming home from a long vacation travel weary and not being able to open your front gate. Apparently while I was gone a painting company has set up its scaffold right in front of my building. While I'm happy that our little building is getting a needed facelift, a beam on the scaffold actually blocked the front gate from opening all the way. I managed to shove my suitcase through, then my backpack, then me.

Then when I walked into my room I noticed the scaffolding went up all the way past my window. I live on the third floor of our building---that's a really high scaffold! Unfortunately that also means that that someone can look through my windows...

The next day I woke up to the sound of someone power-spraying and heavy boots clanking. I looked through my drapes to notice a guy in a plaid shirt working outside my window. Oh, oops. Well it's a good thing I have those drapes! But in our living room we only have shutters. So all day long I kept those closed. But still you can see them walking back and forth outside the window!

It kinda makes you feel weird having someone right outside your window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home