The Blogsicle

Friday, August 04, 2006

More than an addiction

I guess the Internet is a vital thing these days. I don't know about you but I spend most of my day doing something Internet-ish. E-mail, blogging, messaging, looking up trip info, and more. My housemates and I decided that paying $50/month was totally outrageous and so we're chaging DSL providers. Unfortunately they said that we had to discontinue our current service first. Bogus. So at 12:00a this morning we lost all Internet. It's one thing to know that there's just a simple outage and that it'll come back. But we're going to be without connectivity for like a week and a half at minimum! Ugh. So this is pretty much forcing me to get out of the house to work and get e-mail.

On the upside, it's forcing me to do a lot of walking. Thank goodness things are close by in San Francisco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home