The Blogsicle

Thursday, August 24, 2006

g33k pr0n

From a recent conversation I had with a friend (FireMouse):

FireMouse: Do you use any irc servers?
wisecow: nope
wisecow: too distracting
FireMouse: naw.. I want to get a bunch of my friends back on irc...
FireMouse: I miss it.. it was nice having a place where a bunch of us could chat together
wisecow: yeah
FireMouse: blah blah... everyone uses different ones and etc etc
FireMouse: hard to have a big multi way chat like that
wisecow: yeah
wisecow: a massive chat orgy
FireMouse: haha
wisecow: I'm taking off my firewall.
wisecow: Does that make you feel hot?
wisecow: My ports are naked....
FireMouse: oh baby... show me your ports
wisecow: i've already got two clients in my ports
wisecow: but ... there's always room for you
wisecow: i want to feel your packets ins...
wisecow: nevermind.
wisecow:
FireMouse: hahahaha, yowser
wisecow: Yeah, that was crossing a line.
FireMouse: hehe
FireMouse: May as well just cyber at that point

Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home