The Blogsicle

Monday, June 05, 2006

Red Bull gives you wings ... Sobe gives you cape?

And there it was, standing as tall and proud as any mass market scheme on the endcap at Safeway: Sobe Superman™ Super Power Adult Energy Supplement. Hahaha... It is a tall 16 oz. black and white can with the huge Superman logo right on the front. If you know me, you know I've tried all sorts of energy drinks and my fav is Mountain Dew Amp. They're all pretty bad for you so if I'm drinking one straight I want it to taste good. I opened this can of superfuel only a few moments ago and ... lo and behold! It doesn't taste like crap! Actually, it tastes pretty rockin' good! So, as much of a stupid marketing ploy it is, I have to give it up for the folks at Sobe for making a drink that has flavour in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home